Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies Distribution Centre Midrand has an opportunity available for a DC Dispatch an Asset Cleaner to join the team. The main purpose of this role is to ensure that all Dispatch Assets are cleaned and staged in a set position for usage.
- Organise all Tote Bins on the correct pallets according to their size and colour.
- Ensure that all damaged Rolltainers are separated and allocated for repair.
- Be available at all times throughout operational hours to clean dispatch assets when required.
- Identify an operational routine to ensure all Rolltainers and Tote Bins are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure that dispatch asset refuse doesn’t contain any products or valued goods before disposing it.
- Report any malfunctioning equipment or items in your area of operation.
- Ensure all Rolltainers and Tote Bins are allocated in the correct areas for easy distribution in the dispatch area.
- Solve minor problems or redirect it to the Dispatch manager for assistance.
- Wear appropriate PPE at all times.
- Adhere to Dis-Chem safety rules and regulations.
- Ensure that all Tote Bins and Rolltainers are cleaned and that all labelling is removed once they are received back from stores.
- Ensure the correct cleaning products and equipment is utilised and report any stock shortage.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Trustworthy and honest
- Problem solving skills
- Deadline driven
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 / Matric
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A