Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Store Health Manager for its Goodwood store in the Western Cape. The purpose of the role is to manage the health division within the store, this entails stock control, working towards achieving sales targets, managing in-store promotions, implementing head office initiatives.
- Manage staff member performance through the performance management system.
- Maintain merchandising and displays, to ensure a high standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure all goods are correctly priced and labelled.
- Manage and address customer compliments and complaints.
- Manage all in-store promoters for the department.
- Ensure the Health Division is adequately staffed at all times, and establish an appropriate work roster.
- Serve customers and implement a high standard of customer care and service.
- Ensure monthly promotions are implemented effectively to maximise its objectives.
- Direct and support sales staff under the guidance of the Store Manager and in accordance with the Dis-Chem policies, procedures and retail working practices.
- Ensure implementation of Head office, Regional Manager and Regional Health Manager Strategy and initiatives.
- Working towards achieving department, vendor, brand, products and sales objectives.
- Customer service
- Financial skills
- Good communication skills
- Set up and interpret financial reports
- Management of staff and stock
- Honest and trustworthy
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 1-year experience in supervision/management of a staff complement of between 3 and 8 people
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 3 years’ retail and sales experience
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A