Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for a Trainee Admin Manager for the Kathu store . You will assist in managing, implementing and maintaining company administration policies and procedures, by adhering to group standard operating procedures that ensure the profitably of the store.
- Assist in managing goods receiving function, direct and indirect credits function within the business unit to include standard operating procedures as well as mentorship, growth performance and development of all staff members forming these functions.
- Assist in managing cashier service levels and cashier productivity rates.
- Ensure transaction integrity for incoming goods receipts and outgoing returns throughout the business unit by effective monitoring, implementation and evaluation of adherence to company internal control procedures.
- Assist with budget preparation and maintenance within the store.
- Continuously report and encourage new loyalty signups.
- Assist in managing the branch shrinkage and consumables expense within store objectives.
- Assist in managing goods in transit as directed by as per Dis-Chem procedures.
- Assist in managing and facilitate human resource processes, submissions and documentation for the entire business unit, in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Ensure transaction integrity throughout the branch by effective monitoring, implementation and evaluation of adherence of company internal control procedures.
- Take control and manage the store cash resources, daily takings.
- Assist the Store Manager with any reasonable duties in the trading routine and optimising the operations of the store.
- Ensure the company performance management systems are implemented and executed as directed by company policy.
- Portrayal of leadership
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong command of the English language
- Store retail admin and management experience, relating to receiving, capturing, till operations, cash office and customer service
- Effective interaction with suppliers, management, reps and staff
- Strong analytical skills and time management
- Basic financial skills – GP, mark-up, VAT, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Minimum of 3 years’ retail experience in the following fields: Receiving, Front shop operations, Customer Service, Human Resource Management and store administration
- Minimum of 2 year’s management experience of a staff complement of around 8
- Own reliable transport
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Valid drivers license
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathu, Northern Cape., SA
Application Deadline: N/A