Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has various opportunities available for Assistant Store Managers for their Witbank Store in Mpumalanga Region. You will assist the Store Manager with all operations of the store including managing staff and being responsible for store targets, maintaining inventory by checking the merchandise to determine inventory levels and preparing reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information.
- Ensure that all store targets are achieved.
- Manage and ensure that all orders are done on a daily basis, on time and maintain correct stock levels.
- Adhere to all labelling, pricing and layout standards and ensure that merchandisers adhere to these standards.
- Ensure employees receive planned training and request feedback from employees whom attended training.
- Manage the performance management process and ensure that personal developments plans are adhere to.
- Ensure that promotional stock and displays are planned, implemented and maintained.
- Managing stock flow to floor.
- Manage, develop and motivate subordinates
- Basic financial skills – GP, mark-up, VAT, etc.
- Trustworthy and honest
- Strong command of the English language
- Store retail admin and management experience, relating to receiving, admin, capturing, till operations, cash office, stock control, sales floor and customer service
- Effective interaction with suppliers, management, reps and staff
- Strong analytical skills and time management
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literate – MS Office and retail operating systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ retail/FMCG experience in all retail departments: Receiving, Admin, Capturing, Till Operations, Cash Office, Sales Floor and Customer Service
- Minimum of 3 year’s management/supervisory experience
- Own reliable transport
- Valid driver’s license
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Grade 12 / Matric
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Witbank, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A