Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Dis-Chem Pharmacies has an opportunity available for HR Information Systems Administrator based at their Head Office in Midrand. The main purpose of the role is to provide assistance in supporting and maintaining the integrity and reliability of the HR Systems and Masterdata through upkeep, audits and reporting.
- Ensure consistent digital filing of all HRIS related paperwork & heat tickets requests.
- Participates in team projects that are directly associated with EC or other HRIS Systems.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of various HR modules and other related systems projects that are assigned.
- Assist with and resolve HRIS user’s issues and queries using appropriate channels.
- Assist in drafting and developing documentation and training on HRIS system and processes
- Assist with identifying best practice research and present recommendation to improve reporting & analytics.
- Assist with HRIS analytics reporting for the Group when required.
- Support HR reporting needs by creating and running custom and scheduled reports.
- Assist with HR system audits to ensure reliability and integrity of the business Masterdata.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to Employee Central users.
- Excellent telephone manner and language communication skills
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Deadline and Task Driven
- English & Afrikaans – read, write and speak well
- System knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience working on the SuccessFactors system
- Gr12/Matric or Senior Certificate
- Diploma in IT Business Systems or Related HR Qualification
- 2 years working experience in a similar environment
- SAP SuccessFactors Certification
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A