The role is responsible for all activities associated with Human Resource Development including all Talent, Acquisition, Learning and Development and Transformation initiatives. Provides Certified, L&D and Transformation guidance to the Site HR, Mentors, Training Providers and Learners. Support the Talent, Acquisition, L&D and Transformation Lead with all matters related to compliance to the B-BBEE COGP, Employment Equity and Skills Development Act
- Facilitating the roll out of CSCS Foundations Training programme for all employees
- Act as a Skills Development facilitator and National Equity Committee Secretary
- Support sites with Equity committee structures communication, reporting, minutes taking, filing and overall compliance as per the Act
- Supervise all Learnership/Intern related administration from shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, preparation of fixed term contracts, leave applications, onboarding and terminations of candidates & overtime reporting
- Review accurate training records to assist in the effective running of the department. These records will involve the maintenance of both paper and IT systems. Records require updating on a frequent basis.
- Supporting with the roll out of the Supervisory Academy and other certified Leadership Training programmes.
- Ensure payment of supplier invoices.
- Review the communication and records with DC’s and Site HR regarding training.
- Recruitment of learners
- Manage monthly training reports, record keeping of associated costs to for monthly and annual reporting of TETA ATR, Employment Equity and maximized spend for Skills Development on the B-BBEE scorecard
- Oversee the registration for Learnerships/Interns/ Grads and assists nominated employees during their qualification or programme.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels
- Process integrity in handling confidential and sensitive organizational information
- Skills Development Facilitator or OD-ETDP (Desired)
- 5+ years in a HR position
- Educated to diploma/university degree level or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Good team player, able to work as part of the HR team, sharing knowledge, ideas and learning from the team
- Excellent English verbal and written proficiency
- Skills Development, Employment Equity, B-BBEE knowledge and administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A