The role is responsible for all activities associated with Human Resource Development including all Talent, Acquisition, Learning and Development and Transformation initiatives. Provide effective administrative support to the Talent, Acquisition, Certified, L&D and Transformation Lead, the Site HR, Mentors, Training Providers and Learners. Assist the Talent, Acquisition, L&D and Transformation Lead with all matters related to compliance to the B-BBEE COGP, Employment Equity and Skills Development Act
- Support with the training logistics (booking of training rooms, sending information to participants, billing information, arranging catering and any equipment required).
- Supporting with the coordinating and roll out of the Supervisory Academy and other certified Leadership Training programmes.
- Support with the communication with DC’s and Site HR to ensure all training is timeously recorded, submitted and all relevant documentation filed.
- Support sites with Equity committee structures communication, reporting, minutes taking, filing and overall compliance as per the Act
- Act as a secondary Skills Development facilitator and National Equity Committee Secretary
- Consolidate monthly training reports, record keeping of associated costs to for monthly and annual reporting of TETA ATR, Employment Equity and maximized spend for Skills Development on the B-BBEE scorecard
- Co-ordinate accurate training records to assist in the effective running of the department. These records will involve the maintenance of both paper and IT systems. Records require updating on a frequent basis.
- Request purchase orders and ensure follow up of proof of payment of supplier invoices.
- Oversee the registration for Learnerships/Interns/ Grads and assists nominated employees during their qualification or programme.
- Process integrity in handling confidential and sensitive organizational information
- Good team player, able to work as part of the HR team, sharing knowledge, ideas and learning from the team
- Computer literate & proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 4-5 years in a HR administrative position
- Skills Development, Employment Equity, B-BBEE knowledge and administration
- Excellent English verbal and written proficiency
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels
- Skills Development Facilitator or OD-ETDP (Desired)
- Educated to diploma/university degree level or equivalent professional qualifications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A