Website Total Recruitment Solutions
- Support the Training team with all skills development administrative duties, queries and functions including the grouping and monthly reconciliation of training costs, compiling spreadsheets, electronic sorting of data, recording or capturing of related data and maintenance of drives.
- Assist with training related queries, certificate printing, distribution, capturing and filing.
- Assist the Training team in the preparation of yearly training plan.
- Ensuring all training equipment (proximas, printers, PCs, binder, laminator etc.) are in working order and maintained.
- Act as the ‘go to’ front desk person for the Training team and stand in for other HR Administrators when required. Includes telephone calls / message taking/directing of visitors / boardroom bookings
- Miscellaneous HR / training related errands, such as assisting facilitators carry material from their cars, booking parking, unlocking PCs, unlocking venues etc.
- Understand and ensure Occupational Health & Safety measures and all other related policies are adhered to.
- Maintain filing systems, stock and stationery.
- Assist with the preparation, logistics for training and other related activities. For example: venue bookings, set up, course registration, scheduling of training, roll call, occasional facilitation, induction / catering/ training materials / manuals, assessment admin, capturing, invoice processing, course evaluation and record keeping.
Company: Total Recruitment Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A