Waterstone College has a position available for an Afrikaans FAL Teacher (Grades 6 to 7)
- A willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School
- COVID19 Vaccination Certicate is essential
- CAPS experience is essential
- Ability to coach or manage a sport or other extra-curricular activity an advantage
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution.
- Love for children and passionate teacher.
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- At least 3 years’ experience in teaching Grades 6 to 7
- A clear criminal record is essential.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- Must be SACE registered
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alberton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A