You may have taught at the rest, now come and teach at the best. Curro embraces employees who are driven, creative and have a desire to learn more every day. Join us as an English HL Teacher (High School) at Curro Klerksdorp to start 01 August 2022
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- COVID19 Vaccination Certicate is essential
- Must be SACE registered
- Love for children and passionate teacher.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- At least 3 years’ experience in teaching High School
- A clear criminal record is essential.
- Ability to coach or manage a sport or other extra-curricular activity an advantage
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- IEB experience is essential
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution.
- A willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Klerksdorp, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A