Curro employees have a passion for self-development, teaching children and creating future leaders. If this describes you, then you should apply for the Grade 2 English Teacher position at Curro Langebaan to start 01 July to 31 December 2022
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- COVID19 Vaccination Certicate is essential
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- Must be SACE registered
- A clear criminal record is essential.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- CAPS experience is essential
- A willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School
- Love for children and passionate teacher.
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience in teaching Grades 2
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- Ability to coach or manage a sport or other extra-curricular activity an advantage
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Langebaan, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A