Curro is a warm and welcoming place to work. It is a place where you can contribute to the lives of children and see them grow into the leaders of tomorrow. Join Curro Academy Sandown as an Intermediate Phase Teacher to start 18 July 2022
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- A willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- CAPS experience is essential
- Ability to coach or manage a sport or other extra-curricular activity an advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in teaching Grades 4 to 7
- COVID19 Vaccination Certicate is essential
- Must be SACE registered
- Love for children and passionate teacher.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- A clear criminal record is essential.
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A