Website Clover S.A. Proprietary Limited
About the job
Apply by: 28 February 2023
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry.
- To see what life at Capitec is all about and complete a short assessment, please click here !
- Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below
We’re a bank, but we’re more than that too. We believe that banking is about people and that there’s a simpler way to bank, and that by helping our clients manage their financial lives better, we enable them to live better.
Why Choose Us
At Capitec, we offer our best by being a CEO in every situation – we always put the Client first, act with Energy and take Ownership. And to support people in being their best, Our Employee Value Proposition offers every member of our team value by encouraging their involvement in our organisation, creating cohesive teams, and providing growth opportunities as well as employee benefits and savings. We make it priority to ensure that each Capitec person feels known, valued, focused and has the opportunity to grow.
Join Us in Becoming the Best Bank in the WorldWe appoint people for their potential and continuously look for talented, driven individuals to help us innovate and evolve the banking industry. That’s why we focus on finding the right people for the right jobs. We love what we do – it takes a great team, commitment and dedication to build a brand that we are proud of and that our clients trust.
The Live Better Rewards Program is based within the Client Value Product Line of Retail Client Experience Delivery. Live Better functions as an autonomous business unit and encompasses all aspects of the product delivery and management.
- Must have proven experience as Business Analyst (BA) within the environment
- At least 3 – 7 years’ experience as Business Analyst
- Basic project management experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology
- Must have detailed knowledge of:
- Banking and IT Standards and governance
- Testing practices and methodology
- Detailed knowledge of:
- Agile development life cycle
- Change Management
- Banking systems
- Banking Rewards/Benefits System knowledge
- Knowledge of UML and business process modelling (BPM) – EA and Visio
- Solid understanding of:
- Project Management
- Communication Skills and Conflict Management
- Strategic Thinking Skills
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Project Management Skills (Methodolgy Specific)
Conditions of Employment
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is required
- Contactable via own mobile phone
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.