Website Clicks Group
Clicks is on the hunt for an exceptional Property and Pharmacy Acquisitions Manager. The purpose of the this role is to expand the footprint of the Clicks Brand through new Property deals.
- To build quality relationships with our Landlords and Property developers through regular meetings for the purpose of networking
- To be the first “port of call” for Landlords/Developers when leasing commences for new developments to prevent competition from getting in before us.
- Ensure all renewals are done timeously and at the best escalation and lease terms to ensure continuous profitability through effectively planning and communication.
- To ensure the Business achieves its Property growth goals set in the Operational plans by planning ahead and recognising /deciding where the property growth in the market will take place
- To ensure the continuous profitability of business acquisitions through the facilitation of beneficial transactions of the best rental, escalations and lease terms possible for the business
- Strategic planning, negotiating transactions, and packaging the best lease deals for the business
- Understanding of Property/Contract law – essential
- Company feasibility models – essential
- Presentation skills – desirable
- Good understanding of Finance and budgeting processes – essential
- Computer literate in Microsoft suite of products – essential
- Advanced Negotiation skills – essential
- Change management skills – desirable
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree/Qualification or Building Science degree or Property Management Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in retail property management
- 2 years negotiation at Senior Level
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A