Website Clicks Group
To ensure service excellence at the point of sale by ensuring fast and efficient customer service and point of sale (POS) operational activities
- To ensure the effective and safe management of stock and cash, minimising shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration
- To timeously and efficiently resolve all customer queries in line with the Company’s policies.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To efficiently direct and control all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
- To effectively manage stock by enforcing security measures, cash controls, returns policies and all other relevant administrative duties related to minimising stock losses and maximising security procedures at the point of sale.
- To drive the promotion of the Clicks clubcard in order to ensure the achievement of clubcard participation targets.
- To ensure shop assistant / cashiers are trained, competent, motivated and directed to fulfill their duties whilst delivering service excellence at all times.
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- To ensure sufficient staffing of the shop assistant / cashiers in line with the work schedule, company policies and labour legistation.
- To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- Working with people
- Following instructions and procedures
- Computer literacy
- Numeracy skills
- Leading and Supervising
- Good communication skills
- Relating and Networking
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
Qualification & Experience:
- Numeracy and stock management experience
- 1 years’ experience in a customer facing role, overseeing the work of a number of employees within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
- Essential: Relevant Retail/Business Management qualification (External applicants)
- Desirable: Maths 50% and English 50% at grade 12 level
- Essential: Grade 12
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Schoemansdal, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A