Website Clicks Group
To ensure the efficient operation of the dispensary and the clinic and to ensure service excellence by leading and directing the pharmacy team to deliver high standards of Pharmaceutical care in order to meet sales and compliance targets, leading to a competitive advantage for the brand.
- To efficiently manage and control all operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration in line with merchandising, SAPC regulations and company standards.
- To adequately schedule staff in line with the labour policy and the relevant labour model in order to ensure each department is fully and appropriately staffed, including ensuring weekly time and attendance and employee records are complete and submitted to HR.
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare ailse resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To ensure competent and motivated employees, including learners and interns, through effective selection, leadership, management and on-going development in order to build capacity and capability to meet current and future business needs.
- To ensure the operational viability of the dispensary through sound financial management, focus on core dispensary and clinic targets, management of expenses and proactively taking appropriate action as required.
- To ensure and to provide high standards of pharmaceutical care, accurate and safe dispensing, including generic substitution, and the provision of advice in accordance with Clicks’ way of working, good pharmacy practice and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South
- African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- To manage customer service initiatives in the dispensary that results in a great customer experience, drives customer loyalty and achieves club card participation targets.
- Results and target driven
- Knowledge of labour legislation and IR practices
- Sound managerial, tutorship and coaching skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Knowledge of competency based interviewing
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Sound understanding and application of financial management principles
Qualification & Experience:
- Desirable: Unisolve experience
- Essential: Registered Pharmacist with SAPC
- Desirable: Retail Pharmacy experience
- Essential: Minimum 1 year People Management experience
- Essential: Registration as Responsible Pharmacist with SAPC
- Essential: Minimum 2 years’ experience post community service year
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A