Website Clicks Group
To support the Store Manager in ensuring the efficient operation of the store and service excellence by driving sales and building customer loyalty in order to meet sales, profit and compliance targets, leading to a competitive advantage for the brand
- To successfully execute in-store visual merchandising, ensuring the in-store presentation and promotional standards are met and that the appearance of the store is in line with the brand image.
- To ensure the achievement of the stores financial performance by driving and maximising sales through the execution of promotional activities and driving cross-selling, up-selling initiatives and superior customer service across the store team.
- To execute customer service initiatives in store that results in a great customer experience, drives customer loyalty and achieves club card participation targets.
- To support the Store Manager in ensuring staff are motivated and directed to achieve their targets and performance goals and effectively managed in the absence of the store manager.
- To attend to all administrative responsibilities in an efficient manner, including ensuring weekly time and attendance and employee records are complete and submitted to HR.
- To efficiently execute all operational activities of the store, including expenses, stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration.
- To facilitate the brand being the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To assist the Store Manager in maintaining the work schedule on a daily basis in line with the Group’s labour policy and the relevant labour model in order to ensure each department is fully and appropriately staffed.
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Knowledge of competency based interviewing
- Planning and organising skills
- Knowledge of labour legislation and IR practices
- Knowledge of people management
- Results and target driven
- Numeracy skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an assistant store management role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment or successful completion the Clicks Trainee Store Management Programme
- Essential: Relevant Retail/Business Management qualification (External applicants)
- Financial management experience (budgets, profit and loss statements, financial ratios, etc.)
- Desirable: Degree in Relevant Retail/Business Management
- Essential: Grade 12 (Maths 50% and English 50%)
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Schoemansdal, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A