Website Clicks Group
To train and be able to manage all departments of the store and once found competent to assume the relevant management duties thereby supporting and assisting the store manager in their duties or during their absence.
- To ensure a high level of customer care through being visible and by proactively approaching customers at all times
- To be a role model for staff presenting the image and behaviours of management to which the company aspires through its values
- To attend all required classroom training sessions as per the TM programme and implement the learning’s and/or skills within the store environment under the guidance of the SM.
- To fully understand and to take ownership of own development towards completing the Trainee Manager programme ensuring self-readiness for sign off within 12 months.
- To train and be found competent in all departments of the store and thereafter be able to assist the SM in such departments and in managing the store as required.
- Creating and conceptualising
- Analysing and interpreting
- Planning and organising
- Computer literacy and analysing skills
- Supporting and coordinating
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Leading and Deciding
- Conflict management Competencies
- Interacting and presenting
Qualification & Experience:
- Retail and/or management experience (advantageous)
- In possession of a matric certificate (Grade 12) with pure Maths 50% and English 50% (Essential)
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification (B.com, Bus Management, Retail Management, B. Bus Science) (Essential)
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Franschhoek, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A