Website Clicks Group
To provide high standards of pharmaceutical care and dispensary services in accordance with Clicks’ way of working, Good Pharmacy Practice as well as certain aspects related to stock and financial management of the pharmacy under the supervision of the Pharmacy Manager (Responsible Pharmacist).
- To efficiently execute operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration in line with merchandising, SAPC regulations and company standards.
- To provide high standards of pharmaceutical care, accurate and safe dispensing, including generic substitution, and the provision of advice within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare ailse resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To facilitate the brand being the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To execute customer service initiatives in the dispensary to ensure a great customer experience, driving of customer loyalty and achievement of club card participation targets.
- To ensure the operational viability of the dispensary through focusing on core dispensary and clinic targets.
- Knowledge of patient care, professional counselling
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- SAPC and relevant legal knowledge
- Ethical working practice and compliance
- Planning and organising skills
- Interpersonal skills (Customer service orientation and effective patient care)
- Computer literacy
- Strong customer orientation
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Germiston, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A