Website Clicks Group
About the job
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
This role uses specialist technical knowledge to assess risk for the business for specific products within standardised practices. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Uses specialist technical knowledge to assess risk for business and/or specific products (Underwriter)./ Uses specialist technical knowledge to evaluate and manage the validity of contracts and determine and manage the liability of claims (Assessor).
- Determines, selects and accepts risk and/or liability on behalf of the organization.
- Evaluates proposals and medical / financial evidence against business rules and practices.
- Exercises discretion in decision making within standardized practice.
Job Requirements : Experience , Qualification
- Grade 12
- 1 year insurance certificate would be an advantage
- Min 1 years experience in insurance environment
- Must be willing to travel where necessary
16 March 2023
Old Mutual Limited is pro-vaccination and encourages its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
Please refer to the Old Mutual’s Covid-19 vaccination policy for further detail. Kindly note that Old Mutual reserves the right to reinstate the requirement to vaccinate at any point if it is of the view that it is imperative to do so.