Website Clicks Group
To offer exceptional service to all customers by providing knowledgeable service and basic advice on healthcare, nutrition and supplementation in order to maximise sales and build customer loyalty.
- To assist in product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
- To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
- To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles.
- To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through promotion of a broad range of brands by cross selling and upselling to increase profitability.
- To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
- To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
- To drive stock availability in the healthcare aisles through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
- To adhere to all store standard operating procedures.
- To ensure continuity of service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Desirable: Basic computer literacy
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Essential: Good communication and interaction skills
- Essential: Merchandising skills
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Essential: Selling skills
- Essential: Customer and service orientation
Qualification & Experience:
- Essential: Matric
- Essential: At least 1 year related experience
- Desirable: Sports / fitness / nutrition qualification
- Essential: Selling skills; customer related training
- Essential: Experience working with sports nutrition and vitamin related products
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A