Website Clicks Group
To support the Store Manager in ensuring the efficient operation of the store and service excellence by driving sales and building customer loyalty in order to meet sales, profit and compliance targets, leading to a competitive advantage for the brand.
- To execute customer service initiatives in store that results in a great customer experience, drives customer loyalty and achieves club card participation targets.
- To ensure the achievement of the stores financial performance by driving and maximising sales through the execution of promotional activities and driving cross-selling, up-selling initiatives and superior customer service across the store team.
- To support the Store Manager in ensuring staff are motivated and directed to achieve their targets and performance goals and effectively managed in the absence of the store manager.
- To successfully execute in-store visual merchandising, ensuring the in-store presentation and promotional standards are met and that the appearance of the store is in line with the brand image.
- To assist the Store Manager in maintaining the work schedule on a daily basis in line with the Group’s labour policy and the relevant labour model in order to ensure each department is fully and appropriately staffed.
- To facilitate the brand being the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To efficiently execute all operational activities of the store, including expenses, stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration.
- To attend to all administrative responsibilities in an efficient manner, including ensuring weekly time and attendance and employee records are complete and submitted to HR.
- Knowledge of competency based interviewing
- Problem-solving skills
- Numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Results and target driven
- Computer literacy
- Planning and organising skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Desirable: Degree in Relevant Retail/Business Management
- Essential: Relevant Retail/Business Management qualification (External applicants)
- Financial management experience (budgets, profit and loss statements, financial ratios, etc.)
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an assistant store management role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment or successful completion the Clicks Trainee Store Management Programme
- Essential: Grade 12 (Maths 50% and English 50%)
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, Kwazulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A