Website Clicks Group
To offer exceptional service to all customers by providing knowledgeable service and basic advice on healthcare, nutrition and supplementation in order to maximise sales and build customer loyalty
- To prevent wastage in own area by adhering to stock rotation principles.
- To consult with customers and provide suitable advice on healthcare, nutritional and supplement products.
- To drive stock availability in the healthcare aisles through compliance with stock management principles and procedures in order to drive sales.
- To ensure continuity of service by focusing on own development and product knowledge and sharing product information with relief staff.
- To adhere to all store standard operating procedures.
- To drive healthcare sales in line with targets through promotion of a broad range of brands by cross selling and upselling to increase profitability.
- To deliver exceptional customer service through in-store visibility and proactivity to customer needs through knowledge and understanding of health and supplements.
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the store in order to create an appealing shopping environment for customers.
- To implement product merchandising by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures.
- To prevent stock losses by following all risk management policies and principles.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Persuading and Influencing
- Relating and Networking
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Presenting and Communicating Information
Qualification & Experience:
- Desirable: Sports / fitness / nutrition qualification
- Selling skills; customer related training
- Experience working with sports nutrition and vitamin related products
- At least 1 year related experience
- Essential: Matric (50% English , 50% Maths/ 60% Maths Lit and a pass in Physical Science or Life Science)
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A