Website Clicks Group
To ensure the efficient operation of the dispensary and the clinic and to ensure service excellence by leading and directing the pharmacy team to deliver high standards of Pharmaceutical care in order to meet sales and compliance targets, leading to a competitive advantage for the brand
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To ensure competent and motivated employees, including learners and interns, through effective selection, leadership, management and on-going development in order to build capacity and capability to meet current and future business needs.
- To ensure and to provide high standards of pharmaceutical care, accurate and safe dispensing, including generic substitution, and the provision of advice in accordance with Clicks’ way of working, good pharmacy practice and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC).
- To ensure the operational viability of the dispensary through sound financial management, focus on core dispensary and clinic targets, management of expenses and proactively taking appropriate action as required.
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare ailse resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To efficiently manage and control all operational activities of the dispensary, including safe and responsible stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration in line with merchandising, SAPC regulations and company standards.
- To drive a high performing business culture that delivers employee affiliation, customer satisfaction and shareholder value.
- To manage customer service initiatives in the dispensary that results in a great customer experience, drives customer loyalty and achieves club card participation targets.
- To drive cohesion, consistency and integration between the store operation, pharmacy and clinic teams.
- To adequately schedule staff in line with the labour policy and the relevant labour model in order to ensure each department is fully and appropriately staffed, including ensuring weekly time and attendance and employee records are complete and submitted to HR.
- Interpersonal skills (Customer service orientation and effective patient care)
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Computer literacy
- Strong customer orientation
- Planning and organizing skills
- Sound managerial, tutorship and coaching skills
- Results and target driven
Qualification & Experience:
- Essential: Minimum 1 year People Management experience
- Essential: Registered Pharmacist with SAPC
- Essential: Minimum 2 years’ experience post community service year
- Essential: Registration as Responsible Pharmacist with SAPC
- Desirable: Unisolve experience
- Desirable: Retail Pharmacy experience
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A