Website City of Cape Town
- Promote the mainstreaming of Informal trading into the City’s initiatives within the assigned district.
- Manage and control of informal trading activities within an assigned area
- Coordinate the provision of conductive trading environment within a business area.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate and execute assigned programme and project requirements, monitors applications and outcomes in order to ensure effective and efficient delivery of economic development business plan objectives
- Alignment and integration of Area Economic Development operations to local initiatives
- Attend to correspondence and enquiries with regard to the services, systems and ongoing work of the Branch.
- Provide professional input and guidance to develop and implement the development and implementation of Area Economic Development programmes and projects
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Two (2) to five (5) years’ relevant experience as per KPAs
- Project implementation capability and experience
- Computer proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Relevant BTech or first degree
Company: City of Cape Town
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A