Website Qatar Airways
In this role, you assist station with handling and negotiating QR groups and seats allocation in respect of company processes and sales strategy. You will generate groups’ revenue through sales actions and assist customers for all issues related to groups, allocation and negotiated space reservations. You will develop and increase sales contracts and prospects. You will participate the achievement of revenue budget and maintain QR quality services.
- Meeting and exceeding targets.
- Minimizing costs and avoid revenue lost by optimizing seats management and releases.
- Follow up from the group creation to the contract sending and follow up of the materialisation with penalties collection if any. Will also implement monitoring tools and follow monthly figures.
- Allocation process will also be handled in totally by this department. Allocation process consist in analysing negotiated request and the number of seats requested per flight with Sales Manager, launching negotiated request through Q-allotment, action anticipated seats release as per SSE request and monitor seats materialisation rate.
- Handle complete group process from the group quote to the creation and assist SEs follow up of the group requests with agents and HQ, and the monitoring of group figures.
- Deliver high quality services and quality group revenue in respect with company strategies and guidelines.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 1 years of job-related experience
- High School Qualification with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Amadeus Awareness.
- Fares and ticketing exposure.
- Well versed with MS Office.
- Good English communication skills – spoken and written.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A