Website Capitec Bank
- To advise the clients on Exchange Control related matters and manage the Balance of Payment (BOP) reporting processes in line with regulatory requirements.
- To be the liaison with the South African Reserve Bank (“SARB”) on behalf of Capitec and the Exchange Control Department.
- To manage and oversee the team of Specialists responsible for all treasury, international banking and payment related products and systems within the Exchange Control environment in Capitec.
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Knowledge on Foreign Exchange systems.
- Decision making skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Knowledge of the compliance and regulatory framework within the banking sector (PASA, SARB FICA etc.)
- In-depth industry knowledge relating to the Exchange Control landscape
- Communications Skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience in interacting/engaging and transferring knowledge effectively, to a wide range of people including and up to Exco level
- 2 years budget experience
- Previous experience in representing a business at a Regulatory Body.
- 3 years leadership experience
- 3+ year’s leadership experience
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- 5 – 7 years in Foreign Exchange, Exchange Control, Nostro Management, Derivatives, ISDA, Payments and SWIFT
- 7+ years in Foreign Exchange, Exchange Control, Nostro Management, Derivatives, ISDA, Payments and SWIFT
- 2+ year’s budget experience
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A