Website Capitec Bank
We are looking for someone who understands business through the lens of people and can establish the Capitec Leadership Academy, the purpose of which is to build leadership capability that will ensure the realisation of Capitec’s future growth and business strategy.
- Business products, processes, policies and systems
- Commercial acumen and business awareness – able to make the link between leadership development strategy and business strategy
- General knowledge of business governance and risk management principles
- Commercial, business and financial principles and practices.
- Consulting principles, processes & techniques
- Quality principles and practice
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 – 8 years’ proven experience in a leadership development function within a corporate environment at a senior manager or specialist in a leadership role. Preferably banking or financial services.
- Honours Degree in Industrial/Organisational Psychology or Management Sciences
- Masters Degree in Industrial/Organisational Psychology or Management Sciences
- A Masters Degrees in Industrial / Organisational Psychology or Management Sciences
- Proven experience in Building and establishing a leadership academy within a commercial organisation.
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A