Website Capitec Bank
- Enhancing the Cyber Forensics function with regards to investigative tools, application of data analytics and improved Cyber Forensic investigative approaches.
- To minimise financial loss due to digital forensics for Capitec Bank and its clients through:
- Driving the improvement of technical controls within client facing digital channels.
- Building and managing a digital fraud prevention capability that provides an on-demand cyber forensic investigative service through the application of effective data analytics and analysis.
- Continuously improving team investigation capabilities through proactive data analysis.
- MS Office suite
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Fundamental security concepts (e.g. policy, encryption, access controls, audit trails, risk management)
- Leading and Supervising
- Communications Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Decision making skills
- Computer Forensics
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Security Technologies (e.g. Firewalls, intrusion detection systems, antivirus, patch management
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Forensics or Commerce
- 5 years supervisory experience
- 5+ years working in both Cyber and Information Security field
- 3+ years Digital Forensic Experience (Analyst or Investigator)
- Working in the Capitec IT environment
- 3 years Digital Forensic Experience (Analyst or Investigator)
- Honours Degree in Forensics or Commerce
- 3 years supervisory experience required
- Experience in strategy development and execution
- 3+ years as a Cyber Incident response analyst.
- Experience in SQL Development
- Minimum 5 years working in both Cyber and Information Security fields
- 3 years as a Cyber Incident response analyst.
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A