Website Capitec Bank
- To manage a portfolio of clients by providing excellent client service which aims to retain and optimise client value whilst attracting new clients to ensure future client growth.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communications Skills
- Credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, securities and balance sheet requirements. .
- Working with People
- Business banking environment including features, benefits and value propositions of products & services
- Administration Skills
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- General banking practices and procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Accounting – Financial Accounting or Business Management
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational in Grade 12 National Certificate
- 1 to 2 years Business Banking experience
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boksburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A