Website Capitec Bank
- To execute and control the end-to-end logistics and procurement processes relating to Merchant Services Card Machines and mPOS devices.
- To maintain Card Machine and mPOS device stock details and enable the bank to determine and track location of devices.
- To take responsibility for the ordering and logistics of card machine peripherals.
- Logistics and Stock management processes
- Negotiation skills
- Planning and Organising_Coordinating Project Activities
- Attention to Detail
- Principles of customer service
- Adapting and Responding to Change_Supporting Change
- Procurement processes
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 – 3 years in a Procurement or Logistics role
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Logistics or Commerce
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or Commerce
- SAP Logistics and Procurement experience is essential
- 3+ years in a Procurement or Logistics role
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A