Website Cape Union Mart Group
- Minimise shrinkage by monitoring stock related risks
- Assisting in managing all aspects of a store
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Innovative visual merchandising to optimize sales
- Deliver exceptional customer service by implementing customer experience strategy.
- Maximizing turnover and profit
- Maintaining health & safety practices
- Optimize team through creating an inspiring environment.
- Lead Talent selection, training, coaching, retention and recognize initiatives for all team members.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun.
- Thinking adaptability
- Inspirational leadership & passion
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Taking ownership
- Honesty in dealing with cash or finances
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Clear Criminal record
- 3 years of Management retail experience
- Matric or Equivalent
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
Company: Cape Union Mart Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ermelo, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A