Website Cape Union Mart Group
The primary purpose is to work in conjunction with business, system application & integration teams and vendors to enhance and solve problems related to the ERP and related systems.
- Requirements analysis, solution mapping, configuration, and documentation of the same, to address business requirements.
- The definition and execution of test plans and procedures
- Work closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility, support and user satisfaction
- Create end user reports and extract data from the Enterprise Resource
- Software Configuration, Testing and Support
- Support and manage interfaces between Financials HR, Payroll and other systems
- Ensure the proper functionality and support of ERP, HR, Payroll and related systems
- Accuracy, attention to detail with good mathematical skills
- Ability to work with and utilize Sage X3 ERP and or Oracle systems
- Completed a tertiary qualification in Information Systems
- Previous HR & Payroll experience
- Strong problem solving and Analytical ability
- Ability to work with and utilize PaySpace and or Sage XR HR/Payroll systems
- Finance background/previous financial experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications required with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel; PowerPoint, Efficiency in Microsoft Windows operating systems, MS Project, Visio
- ERP Certification in Distribution and/Procure to pay and/Finance and/HR and/Payroll is advantageous
Company: Cape Union Mart Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A