- The successful candidate will form part of the Hospital’s MANCO.
- Advising, Coaching and Supporting Line Managers on the implementation of HR processes and Consulting on the people component in line with the Harrismith Hospital’s business plan.
- Leveraging and managing HR knowledge to build talent and increase employee engagement.
- Participating as a credible business partner by developing HR solutions that add value to Modderfontein Hospital’s core strategic focus areas.
- A minimum of 3 years extensive Human Resources Generalist experience operating as a Change Agent.
- Good working experience of all relevant legislation and processes.
- Good knowledge of Industrial Relations and Performance Management.
- Proven track record in Diversity and Relationship Management.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is essential, working experience on SAP is advantageous.
Qualification & Experience:
- A three-year Degree or a relevant NQF Level 6 Qualification in Human Resources Management is essential.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modderfontein, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A