- Setting up ongoing procedures to collect and review information needed to manage ongoing activities with regards to Scheme lapse.
- Identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between AVBOB Administrators and Life office departments or organisations to help achieve business goals.
- Plan and recommend the implementation of a life insurance strategy and activities consistent with overall aims and requirements of the organisation and according to an agreed development strategy.
- Address the unique needs and preferences of key decision makers at the Administrator.
- Recognize issues, problems, or opportunities and determines whether action is needed.
- Makes procedural or process suggestions for achieving goals, provides necessary input or assist to remove obstacles and to accomplish goals.
- Ensure that customers are happy with the service offered and a detailed communication plan is executed
- Provide appropriate information and make sure the Administrator understands.
- Handle clients’ complaints and queries
- Analyse the organisation and own portfolio to identify key relationships that should be initiated or improved to further the attainment of goals.
- Good communication skill
- Performance Management
- Risk Management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Group Schemes
- Presentation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in the insurance industry
- Fit & Proper – as prescribed by the FAIS act
- Matric (Grade 12) and/or tertiary education
- Must have a RE5 certificate
- Drivers licence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A