Website Aspen Pharma
en is a dynamic organisation built on entrepreneurial strength and forward-thinking minds. We attract high performing individuals who are passionate about their career and have a desire to exceed expectations. At aspen, not only do we source for the best talent but we also provide a host of opportunities for continuous development
- Plan and organise and arrange training to HCPs
- Manage, coordinate, and administer portfolio within regional territory including planning, territory analysis, implementing customer targeting and call coverage of customer base
- Communicate and report on adverse reaction within 24 hours and ensure that all product complaints are resolved within the respective timelines
- Achieve and exceed set targets and market share objectives and track sales data to achieve or exceed sales budgets
- Maintain adherence business rules i.e., call rates standards, call logging adherence and ensure submission of monthly and weekly planners and reports
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up to date with the latest industry trends,
- Provide ongoing customer support to create additional value in the business relationship including product training, external meetings, and webinars
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Follow up with targeted HCPs, gather feedback on their experience with Aspen/ Ethicare products and provide them with an ongoing customer support to ensure effective choice and use of the products
- Drive Focus brands
- Implement area specific strategies that would positively impact the business and share best practices within the team
- Knowledge of basic financial calculation i.e. Gross Margins, mark-ups.
- Have a complete and thorough understanding of the scope of the pharmaceutical market
- MS office – with Advanced Excel Competency
- Analyzing of Aspen/ Ethicare in house data and external data sources
- Understanding of the budgeting and forecasting processes,
- Effective territory management
- Knowledge of the Hospital business/industry
- Product knowledge on both Ethicare /Aspen and competitor products within hospital
- QlikView, TPM, IMS, SSD Models, Impact RX and Rep-wise Model
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Existing relationships with key customers would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Qlik vw, repwise
- Minimum 5 years detailing experience to specialist doctors is essential.
- Minimum 5 years proven successful track record in pharmaceutical industry will be required, in hospital / specialist arena
- A tertiary medical/healthcare qualification.
Company: Aspen Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A