Website Aspen Pharma
Contribute to shaping the Human Capital priorities and strategy for Holdings. Lead and manage the end-to-end Human Capital agenda within Holdings business unit and by aligning the people and business agenda to ensure business objectives are met that contribute to the delivery of the overall business unit and company strategy. Provide dynamic solutions using experience, data analyses, and organizational agility to guide decision making on all programmes, tools, policies, and frameworks developed in the Centres of Expertise (COE’s) that support the achievement of the agreed people, customer and growth results. Monitor (through SLA’s, HR metrics) and support HC services delivered via the HC shared services team. Responsible to oversee tactical strategy, full HCBP function, supporting effective management of people within the business division through coaching of business leaders and delivery of a comprehensive HC service.
- Contributes to the direction of the HC function in the business through the undertaking of appropriate diagnostic measures.
- Facilitates effective implementation of new people management initiatives in different departments and levels of the business as appropriate.
- Guide and coach line during ER related matters.
- Work closely in partnership with Group HC Centres of Excellence to ensure the business areas are supported effectively.
- Monitor basic and complex employee queries or concerns.
- Guide and coach HCBPs in all ER related matters
- Analyse HC programme activity, conduct performance analyses of the programmes, prepare reports and proposals from findings, and present them to senior management for consideration
- Ensure that the staff handbook is relevant, comprehensive, and up to date.
- Ensures budgetary compliance with HC Business Partner reporting monthly on the metrics and recommending necessary adjustments to senior management with a view of enhancing departmental performance
- Handling Disciplinary enquiries, CCMA cases up to arbitration.
- Ensures that there is alignment between people management strategies and the existing business’s policies and procedures, updating each as required.
- Responsible for delivering a comprehensive and people centric service, aligning both people management and business strategies
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively around full employee lifecycle
- Knowledge of standard hiring practices, recruitment metrics, interview techniques, and management systems and approaches.
- Policy creation and maintenance Skills
- A solid understanding of local and an awareness of global human capital frameworks, legislation and best practice standards.
- Proven and successful experience in influencing senior management and departmental heads into the adoption of ultimately beneficial people management policies and procedures.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong ability to work
- Knowledge of remuneration practices and benefit management
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years’ experience advising on Industrial Relations issues with experience at CCMA or other dispute resolution bodies
- A relevant postgraduate qualification an advantage
- 3-year Degree in Human Capital or BA/B.Com degree (Industrial or Organisational Psychology)
- Effective planning, organising and co-ordinating
- Experience in Project Management and HCMS (SAP, VIP, CRS)
- At least 4-5 years’ experience as a HC Business Partner- experience in the following: human resources management / HR Organization capability management / change management / talent management (Succession planning, Recruitment, Development , Employee Experience and Retention) / performance & reward / human capital planning / ER, IR and wellness / job evaluation / organisational design and workforce planning
Company: Aspen Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A