Website Aspen Pharma
To promote and generate sales on key product portfolios to pharmacies on both ethical and generic ranges. In addition to mentioned objective, the position will be also be responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships with pharmacy decision makers, in order to drive net sales revenue.
- Effective implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Add value to an entrepreneurial climate.
- Effective territory expense management and control.
- Active engagement with team members & piers in order to build an exciting and high-performance team and company culture.
- Establishment of positive relationships (mutual trust and respect) with customers and other stakeholders.
- Achieve and exceed set sales targets and market share objectives.
- Providing ongoing customer support.
- Effective management of the regional territory by means of planning, territory analysis, customer targeting and call coverage of identified customer base.
- Manage key customer sales and effective relationship management.
- Effective territory management.
- Ability to work under pressure, to set priorities and to demonstrate time management skills.
- Analysing of Aspen in house data and external data sources.
- Administration skills – ability to comply with the required administration standards associated with this position.
- Knowledge of basic financial calculation i.e. Gross Margins, mark-ups.
- Product knowledge on both Aspen and competitor products.
- Creativity and flexibility – the ability to work in a changing environment and to adapt to different situations.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
- Existing relationships with key customers in the territory would be advantageous.
- Matric / Grade 12
- 1-2 years proven sales track record is essential.
- Previous basket experience/exposure would be an advantage.
Company: Aspen Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A