Website Aspen Pharma
To plan and execute medium sized project implementations, taking ownership of distinct areas of complex new Group projects or improvements to existing business processes and applications, incorporating best practices and industry standards whilst providing problem solving and training Affiliates.
- Prepares and updates of relevant training materials, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions. Co-ordinate and conduct training sessions as appropriate.
- Ensures that during implementation relevant best practices and industry standards are applied, whilst ensuring adherence to Group Policies, Procedures, Standards and Internal Controls. Taking responsibility for scope, project and on time delivery of objectives.
- Prepares recommendations and implementation plans to reduce financial and time waste.
- Prepares Test scripts and provide assistance/guidance during dry run System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Ensures change management procedures are adhered to in the application environment
- Identifies areas of improvement and possible increased productivity
- Ensures that every business unit in project is applying the policies that are issued by Group Finance
- Ability to work under high pressure – a calm, organized approach and ability to prioritize
- Mature, resilient, assertive, someone with unquestionable integrity who commands respect
- Strong appetite for change management & continuous improvement initiatives/projects
- Must be diligent, astute, with a focus on attention to detail, high sense of urgency and deadline driven
- Highly analytical, project management skills, ability to influence and logical thinking skills and abilities are essential for success in the role
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff
Qualification & Experience:
- IBM Planning and Analytics (TM1) would be advantageous Project Management Certification
- 2+ years in an integrated ERP environment e.g. SAP/Baan
- Experience in sourcing data from applications and the development of information delivery solutions (either bespoke or commercial)
- Administration, Operational & User Support experience in the management of business applications
- 2+ years technical experience with a data modelling tool (TM1, Qlikview, Analysis Services, SSRS)
- Basic understanding of Project Management
- B.Com Information Systems & Finance or similar tertiary qualification where both disciplines have been part of the curriculum
Company: Aspen Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A