Website Aspen Pharma
To promote and generate sales on key product portfolios to pharmacies on both ethical and generic ranges. In addition to mentioned objective, the position will also be responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships with pharmacy decision makers, in order to drive net sales revenue.
- Providing ongoing customer support.
- Manage key customer sales and effective relationship management.
- Effective territory expense management and control.
- Effective management of the regional territory by means of planning, territory analysis, customer targeting and call coverage of identified customer base.
- Establishment of positive relationships (mutual trust and respect) with customers and other stakeholders.
- Effective implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
- Achieve and exceed set sales targets and market share objectives.
- Add value to an entrepreneurial climate.
- Effective territory management.
- Knowledge of basic financial calculation i.e. Gross Margins, mark-ups.
- Product knowledge on both Aspen and competitor products.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work under pressure, to set priorities and to demonstrate time management skills.
- Administration skills – ability to comply with the required administration standards associated with this position.
- Creativity and flexibility – the ability to work in a changing environment and to adapt to different situations.
- Analysing of Aspen in house data and external data sources.
Qualification & Experience:
- Existing relationships with key customers in the territory would be advantageous.
- Previous basket experience/exposure would be an advantage.
- Tertiary qualification would be advantageous.
- 1-2 years proven sales track record is essential.
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
- Matric qualification.
Company: Aspen Pharma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A