Website Anglo American
We have an exciting position for Psychometrist (Contract)to deliver assessments for recruitment, selection and career development purposes and provide feedback to both line management for decision making and to the candidates. -.
- Adhering to legal requirements and compliance with company specific policies and procedures.
- Ontime delivery of assessments, reports and feedback.
- Providing professional advice on interview techniques, rating scales and psychological tests to be used to assess skills abilities and interests for purpose of employee selection placement and development to line management and Human Resources professionals.
- Adhering to ethical requirements and guidelines of the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA).
- Ensuring that assessment feedback applied correctly and are integrated in talent decision making
- Ensuring assessment practices are aligned with Anglo American’s Capability Framework
- Report writing for line managers and candidates (under supervision of Industrial Psychologist).
- Scheduling, administering and interpreting psychological results in light with standard norms
- Ensuing a smooth and professional third-party interface to avoid delays in delivery of psychometric reports.
- Assisting the Industrial Psychologist with career counselling and IPS projects.
- Providing professional advice where psychometric assessments input is required .
Qualification & Experience:
- B Degree (Hons)
- Driver’s license
- 2 – 3 Years’ experience post registration
- Registration with the HPCSA as a Psychometrist
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathu, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A