Website Anglo American
Our dedication to quality and high performance extends to our workforce, so we seek talented, ambitious people who will thrive in an environment which fosters individuality, inclusivity and creativity. If you like the idea of challenging and stimulating work in a diverse team, we’d like to hear from you
- Align with planned maintenance, including the maintenance of relevant records for all auto electrical equipment and installations in the area of responsibility.
- Training and development of subordinates.
- Ensure effective communication to relevant stakeholders to minimize production delays.
- Adherence to policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the maintenance and overhaul of TMM auto electrical equipment installed and/or operated or intended to be installed and/or operated is in accordance with relevant standards.
- Ensure fixed, mobile and transportable TMM auto electrical equipment associated with hot work or live testing, installed or operated are suitably certified in line with operational standards.
- Ensure that all assessments of potential hazards of the operation of equipment and installations are undertaken in accordance with procedures.
- Upholding of safety, health and environmental standards to achieve ZERO HARM.
- Ensure that equipment is suitable for use in the underground mine.
- Computer literacy – MS Office Suite
- Successfully obtain a Medical Certificate of Fitness to work underground
- Valid EB / Code 8 Drivers License
- Be prepared to work shifts, do standby duties, call-outs, and work overtime as per the role requirements
- Your consideration for employment is subject to:
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12 / N3 / Equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification with pure Mathematics and Physical Science
- Relevant Trade Certificate Auto Electrician / Electrician
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Auto Electrician or 5 years combined experience as an Auto electrician and Electrician in an Underground Mining Environment.
- TMM Mining equipment experience.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Musina, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A