Website Anglo American
To lead the interface between Supply Chain, operations and the communities through strong interface management, prioritization of business and asset requirements and driving Supply Chain Operational Excellence at a BU/asset level.
- Influence the Supply Chain category strategies to ensure support of successful execution of asset strategies.
esponsible for providing asset specific inputs to global, regional and BU strategies, targets and plans and ensuring overall asset priorities and objectives are translated
- Ensure relevant site specifications are included in contractual documentation and manage successful implementation and performance management of contracts at asset level to ensure value in use.
- Provide leadership to Inclusive Procurement and host community initiative implementation through effective screening, validation, risk identification and contractual requirement input.
- Provide strong Supply Chain leadership at an asset level to the General Manager and Heads of Department.
- Lead and manage the team through provision of supervision, coaching, development and active performance management.
- Ensure cross collaboration between internal and external stakeholders and act as a single point of contact to resolve complex Supply Chain issues and escalations from the operations.
- Ensure integration of asset requirements into demand planning, forecasting, commercial planning and the procurement pipeline
Collaborate with Asset Leadership to ensure alignment to Supply Chain strategy and influence delivery of the asset strategy (5 year plan).
- Continuous Supply Chain improvement and optimisation
- Effective influencing and engagement experience/skills
- Ability to work in an agile, project focused environment
- Ability to communicate in English (advanced level for verbal and written)
- Able to work very effectively in a virtual environment with own team, key internal & external stakeholders and suppliers
- Ability to work in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment
- Sound knowledge of customers and suppliers
Qualification & Experience:
- An undergraduate qualification – Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent
- A postgraduate qualification (Honours/ Masters degree or equivalent) in a relevant discipline OR a proven track record of extensive practical experience in a role and context of similar complexity
- Proven track record of extensive practical experience in relevant field
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mokopane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A