Website Anglo American
Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we aim to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives”, delivering the metals and minerals that make modern life possible – from mobile phones to medicines
- Serving as a custodian for Kolomela to ensure equipment performance and client satisfaction is achieved according to the technology performance guarantees of the OEM for the technology.
- Managing contractors in the studies as well as execution, specifically safety, cost, quality and time.
- Conducting reviews of existing equipment and process, measure as is and do post-implementation review on safety projects completed.
- Ensuring that the technology adopted is well integrated with the Mine Health and Safety Act applicable toe trackless mobile equipment
- Utilising information from MHSA and the Anglo Fatal Risk Standards to develop safety projects.
- Observing, correcting and maintaining safety awareness mine wide.
- Driving corrective actions identified during audits, investigation, and inspections to close- out.
- Managing execution of safety projects specifically focusing on time, quality and cost.
- Conducting benchmarking exercises to develop best in class for safety projects.
- Initiating potential studies for safety projects
- Experience in Maintenance Management – Mobile Equipment & Plant Auxiliary Equipment
- Supervisory experience managing a team of artisans and/or technicians
- 5 – 10 years technical experience
Qualification & Experience:
- National Diploma, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Qualified Artisan (Mechanical)
- Driver’s License Code B (Light Vehicle)
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Postmasburg, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A