Website Anglo American
Our Platinum business mines, processes, and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium, and osmium. We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world, from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
- Manages all related issues pertaining to the fleet used for the OH and PHC Centres.
- Manages all orders from end-to-end, for supplies needed for the OH & PHC (internal) to operate effectively.
- To issue proforma invoices and follow up on banking payment and vouchers.
- Implement management processes for employee & contractor management within work area.
- Act consistently with sustainability expectations.
- Act as a role model and actively engage as a team member in all team processes.
- Act in line and support a purpose-led, high performing culture, applying the company values and principles of inclusion and diversity.
- Track orders against budgets
- Assisting and registration of clients in occupational health as well as document control.
- Implement sustainability initiatives relevant for work area and report on progress.
- Implement environmental and social risk mitigation techniques as specified in the asset risk management approach as relevant to discipline.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12
- Advantageous: SAP (finance modules) knowledge
- 1 years’ experience in similar role
- Knowledge of operational processes within scope of role
- Proficient in organisation and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Accounting & Finance related Qualification
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A