Website Anglo American
When you join Anglo American- Global Shared Services, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, but more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
- Manages stakeholders by adhering to service level agreements
- Respond to and investigate Customer queries and problems reported
- Receive customer documents to be forwarded to the Employee Data Management team
- Interface with customers and service providers by providing a first line problem resolution service for the GSS and the Customer
- Ensure accurate and methodical logging of customer requests on the relevant systems
- Respond to Customer Service requests (prioritizing as appropriate) e.g. reprinting of payslips, printing relevant payroll documents including leave form requests, etc.
- Ensure that the correct ES forms are utilized
- Establishes and maintains Business Partner Relationships with the appropriate parties to facilitate the optimal functioning of the Walk-In Centre / Contact Centre
- Verify documents in terms of correctness in terms of the Customer HR policies, procedures and relevant conditions of employment
- Strong aptitude for Microsoft Office and a variety of system related functions, including Query Management and Document Management systems
- Strong investigative proficiency
- Fluent in Business English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Basic planning & prioritising competency
- Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities
- Basic excel skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-3 years working experience in HR or payroll field (advantageous)
- Legislation pertaining to the payroll environment, i.e. SARS, POPI, BCEA, etc.
- Grade 12/ Matric (essential)
- Knowledge of SAP systems (SAP 409, SAP Fusion) (advantageous)
- Payroll qualification (advantageous)
- Knowledge of relevant query management system
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kathu, Northern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A