Website Anglo American
About the job
· make a promise
· be deeply invested
· value our differences
· build trust, not territory
· have courage
· always do the right thing
· stay curious
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan
The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
- To drive business change that delivers value through the structured implementation and delivery of projects against time, resource, money and scope constraints.
- Manage the project resources (including people, procurement, systems, time and budget) from the initiation of an identified project to the end of the defined project lifecycle or process in order to deliver on project goals and objectives.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of industry and subject matter development and application thereof in an area of specialization
- Maintain and build relationships for purposes of expectation management and project reporting
- Focus on providing optimal services and improving service delivery processes to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Lead indirect teams by providing a meaningful context, setting performance standards and educating on process
- Manage the quality of delivery in line with predefined quality standards, procedures, SLA’s and project plans to ensure customer goal achievement
- Implement and use governance and compliance procedures and processes effectively to identify and manage risks
- Contribute to the development of project budgets, control and report on budgeted resources to meet the project objectives
- Assist with the creation of change management plans and implement these to maximise the adoption and/or usage and minimise resistance
- Compile and maintain relevant project documentation in accordance with agreed project procedures and methodologies to effectively support project delivery as well as comply with audit requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Qualification – Completed relevant undergrad degree/diploma
- Preferred Qualification – Project management accreditation or certification
- CAPM, PRINCE 2
- Experience – 2 to 3 years relevant experience in a project environment