Website Anglo American
About the job
To support development and execute on direct marketing implementation plans and / or associated service delivery processes and provide expertise, advice and support operational, in order to continuously enhance service delivery.
- Control expenditure and identify process improvements to contain and reduce costs
- Successful implementation and delivery on approved projects within budget from inception to close
- Execute on an integrated FNB Below The Line marketing and media, direct marketing and content marketing strategy that ultimately result in profitable growth across allocated product houses and channels
- Develop, encourage and nurture collaborative relationships across area of specialisation
- Display and encourage an appreciation of teamwork and inclusivity
- Participate in planned activities that are appropriate for own development
- Compile reports that track progress and guide business to make informed decisions
- Manages risks in own area of responsibility
- Ensure development and continuous value add improvement to operational processes
- Build working relationships across teams and functional lines to enhance work delivery, collaboration and innovation
- Deliver customer experience excellence in own service delivery aligned to Organisational values and service standards.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant Bachelors Degree
- Experience – 3 to 5 years experience in a similar environment, of which 1 to 2 years ideally at a junior specialist level
- Additional Knowledge – Sales strategies
- Consumer behaviour
- Direct Marketing tools and practices. Below the line experience advantageous
- Knowledgeable about social media channels (blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, others) and capable of effectively leveraging them for content
- Writing, editing, proofreading, and research skills
- Writing creative briefs
- Project management experience is an advantage.
- Basic marketing regulatory requirements