Website Tumaini Consulting
There is a challenging opportunity for a Senior Chemist (Research and Development) based in the Gauteng Province. The role will be to research and develop new processes and technologies for the separation and refining of precious metals and base metals as determined by the company. This includes bench scale, pilot scale and scale-up studies to determine the chemical and financial viability for implementation on commercial scale. If this sounds like you apply now!
- PhD or MSc in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or Metallurgy will be a definite advantage.
- A high level of practical laboratory, instrumentation, and chemical problem-solving experience and skills.
- BSc (Honours) in Chemistry or Metallurgy non-negotiable
- Medically fit for both the Platinum Metals Refinery and Base Metals Refinery.
- A passion for experimental chemical research and innovation, especially in hydrometallurgy.
Company: Tumaini Consulting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A