- MML monthly report on regions specific.
- Regular communication of Area Mangers job roles with team members;
- Conduct bank reconciliations and analysis as required
- Conflict management;
- Ensure that Account Managers perform regular branch level visits at your groups;
- Ensuring and monitoring team members performance of duties as per job role;
- Monitoring of Account Manager call cycles;
- Inform client of any trends identified with client staff where it is possibly negatively affected client overall performance;
- Ensuring contact information is updated regularly where there are structural changes within the merchant’s organisation.
- Constant drive of the Altron Values across teams ensuring strong collaboration;
- Identify possible fraud risks and/or misconduct associated with clients’ business practices and report these to the relevant manager;
- Communication with teams after the completion of the employee and customer engagement survey.
- Development, coaching and training of team members;
- Regular communication on industry changes or updates;
- Company representation at seminars, road shows and exhibitions;
- Ability to maintain supreme levels of ethical behaviour and confidentiality.
- Knowledge of the micro finance industry and some working experience in this industry is preferred.
- Organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement
- Analytical skills.
- Working experience on MS products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Sales experience skills.
- Technology and system savvy.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bilingual in English and Afrikaans.
- B-Com Degree / Diploma (Preferred)
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- 4 Year Experience in a Customer Service / Account Management / employee management and leadership role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A